- Go after the things you want. You can do it your way. You can break the rules. You just can’t get in the way of someone else getting what they want.
- Take accountability for your actions. Sometimes you’re the problem.
- Take care of each other. Accept help when it is offered. Ask for help if you know that you can’t do it.
- Learn to be the last to speak. First understand from where others are speaking.
- As you gain fame, fortune, seniority etc. – none of the perks are for you. It’s for the position you’re holding.
Interesting insights into the world of the millennials who supposedly are hard to manage.
Nice testimonial from Eric Schmidt (Google) about the benefits of coaching:
The following 2 talks by Simon Sinek on human interaction and leadership are well worth watching:
Start with why
Why Leaders Eat Last
Hello and welcome to my blog.
I am grateful to Darshana Borges darshana-fotografie.de who took the pictures and Philipp Kieckbusch diehingucker.de who helped me in creating this website. They have really done an outstanding job!
At Meeet Frank Spandl and his team have put a lot of passion in creating a unique eco-system for coaches consisting of co-working spaces, opportunities for networking and events. A great place to share experience and get inspired!